The opening aid will allow children, the elderly or handicapped persons to remove often tightly closed bottle caps without major effort.
* Price on request
The opening aid will allow children, the elderly or handicapped persons to remove often tightly closed bottle caps without major effort. Suited for all commercial standard PET and glass bottles (e.g. water, cola, lemonade).
The elderly population is on the increase and so is the need for aids to alleviate daily living.
The distinguishing features of the patented opening aid include accurate fit on all commercial bottles and easy handling without requiring elaborate explanation. The large customisable face provides an ideal area to affix your logo, be it printed or directly stamped into the form.
The colour scheme may be individually selected to approximate the Pantone range.
* Three spring-loaded metal pins ensure extreme durability and simple functioning
* Lids of varying diameters are not a problem
* The ergonomically designed shape prevents slipping of the opener
* Accurate fit on all commercial bottles (standard size) ‒ be it metal or plastic caps
* The ergonomic shape makes handling easy
* Available with logo print or embossing on request
* A premium stainless-steel edition is also available
* Tool costs: included
The product falls into one of the following categories: applied for or registered patent/utility models or industrial designs/copyright – either on us or of an external partner designer.
Other product variations possible in terms of color, size, material, logo & packaging.
Size: ca. 70 x 19 mm
Please ask about other options. All dimensions given are always approximate.
Colour: From standard colours or approximately according to customer requirements (e.g. Pantone) possible on request.
Please ask about other options.
Minimum order quantity
Please ask for minimum order quantity.
*non-binding price range plus VAT based on the respective minimum purchase quantity when ordering in Asia. This serves as a rough guide, please enquire about the exact price by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org